Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Graphic Design Done Here ... Too Much Too Late

Working on my darling niece's wedding invitations ... what a learning experience!  Saw my first Pantone book today, quite the eye-opener. At first I called it the "Pantene book."  Ordered my first envelope liners, paper for belly bands, monogram stickers, address stamps and now I have to find those dinky little tissues.

I need to get back to greeting card design (what I love to do best!)  My shop on Greeting Card Universe has really been growing over the last few weeks.  Right now they are working on a printing problem with some cards for PhD and Doctoral grads ... you know, the ol' doctoral robes ... all that black fabric with black stripes on the sleeves and black stripes down the front.  Oy.  Apparently, it's pretty hard to print.

Okay ... first post.  Necessary, since I had some business cards printed up today with this blog on them.

Best regards, everyone.  Send greeting cards, the people you love love to get them.
Father's Day card on Greeting Card Universe.  There are also versions for Husband, Brother and Uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment