Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

Reorganization of Products


Humorous Retro Spaceship Over the Moon Valentine card (1356952)Humorous Racy Retro Race Car Valentine card (1356492)



Best Regards Cards has products on both Zazzle and Greeting Card Universe. I have been out of the design business for a time, but my greeting cards (and other products on Zazzle) have continued to sell. I honestly have no idea how, but I suppose it's because many of them have been up for a long time. At right are a couple of the retro valentines I've designed:

Greeting Card Universe is relatively straightforward. All my designs are under one user name and share one "storefront." I cannot say the same for Zazzle. Over the years, I've had many stores on Zazzle, along with domain names that "pointed" to my Zazzle products. I don't own any of the domain names anymore and my products are scattered over the site in terms of "storefronts." Zazzle now has an option to enable sellers to get existing products into a different "storefront," so I'm giving that a whirl.

Please bear with me as I clean everything up and get it all into one place. New designs are forthcoming, as well. Below is my most popular card (talk about a niche!) on Greeting Card Universe:
Bridge Player or Partner Funny Birthday card (1102944)
Greeting Card Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment